Friday, July 23, 2010

Introduction

Hello, please let me introduce myself, I'm Kimberley Lyons, AKA Lady Guide. I'm a Master Maine Guide in central Maine, and I own and operate Ktaadn Guide Service, Outfitter and Camps, LLC with the kind and loving help of family and friends. My husband known to all as Big E is my biggest fan and supporter of which this all would not be possible without his great knowledge and teaching. I'm also a freelance writer and columnist, with a running column in Outdoors Magazine titled the "Lyons Den". I'm not just a guide, I'm an avid outdoors enthusiast. I have successfully taken bear, moose and deer, as well as many other critters. I absolutely love fishing, especially fly fishing on Nesowadnehunk Lake, which we refer to as "our little piece of Heaven". Kayaking is yet another passion that I discovered several years ago and I take every opportunity I can to get out on the waters. So here it is, just the beginning of the many tales of the Maine woods and waters. I hope all who reads my posts will enjoy the stories and adventures of the past, present and beyond!!

1 comment: